TRENDnet's N450 Wireless Gigabit Router, model TEW-691GR, redefines wireless router performance. This router's raw horsepower seamlessly streams HD movies to your entertainment center, transfers content from countless users, and generates record wireless coverage.
Gigabit Wide Area Network and Local Area Network ports transfer wired data fast. Embedded GREENnet technology reduce power consumption.
Advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology with three spatial streams per antenna generates a maximum theoretical wireless throughput of 450Mbps. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) integrates other WPS supported wireless adapters at the touch of a button. The latest in wireless encryption and a secure firewall protect your digital network. WMM® Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming, Internet calls, and video streams. LEDs on the front of the router convey device status.
- High-speed data rates of up to 450Mbps using an IEEE 802.11n connection
- IEEE 802.11n/b/g compliant
- 4 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN ports
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps WAN port (Internet)
- On/off power switch
- On/off wireless network switch
- 1 x Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
- One touch wireless connection using the WPS button
- Embedded energy saving GREENnet technology
- Compatible with most popular cable/DSL Internet Service Providers using Dynamic/Static IP, PPPoE, L2TP, and PPTP connection
- Advanced firewall protection with Network Address Translation (NAT) and Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Access restriction with Internet Access Control: MAC, Protocol, and Domain filtering
- Virtual server and Application Level Gateway (ALG) services for special Internet applications
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for auto discovery and support for device configuration of Internet applications like RTP/RTSP, SIP, FTP, TFTP, NTP, and SMTP
- Multiple pass-through sessions for popular VPN applications (IPSec, L2TP, and PPTP)
- Advanced QoS support includes: Uplink speed control, IP prioritization, and Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Complete wireless security with WPA/WPA2-RADIUS, WPA /WPA2-PSK, and WEP