DAG1000-4S is a multi-functional analog gateway offering seamless connectivity between IP-based telephony networks and legacy telephones (POTS), fax machines and PBX systems. The device offers 4 FXS ports, fax over IP and flexible dial plans. It is ideally suited for small and medium businesses, call centers and multi-location environments that need VoIP services. DAG1000-4S supports the standard SIP protocol and it's compatible with leading IMS/NGN platforms and SIP-based IP telephony systems.
- Cost effective gateway with 4 FXS ports
- Fax over IP (T.38 and Pass-Through)
- Support IPv4 and IPv6
- TR069 and SNMP
- Elastix/Broadsoft Certification
- Multiple codecs: G.711A/U,G.723.1,G.729A/B,AMR,G.726 etc.
- Fully compatible with leading IMS/NGN, SIP based IP telephony system