DAG2000-16S is a multi-functional analog gateway offering seamless connectivity between IP-based telephony networks and legacy telephones (POTS), fax machines and PBX systems. The device offers 16 FXS ports, fax over IP and flexible dial plans. It is ideally suited for small and medium businesses, call centers and multi-location environments that need VoIP services. DAG2000-16S supports the standard SIP protocol and it's compatible with leading IMS/NGN platforms and SIP-based IP telephony systems.
- Cost effective gateway with 16 FXS ports
- Fax over IP (T.38 and Pass-Through)
- Support IPv4 and IPv6
- TR069 and SNMP
- Elastix/Broadsoft Certification
- Multiple codecs: G.711A/U,G.723.1,G.729A/B,AMR,G.726 etc.
- Fully compatible with leading IMS/NGN, SIP based IP telephony system